2 nights Porini Mara Flying Package
Porini Mara Camp has been set up in the exclusive 18‚500 acre wildlife conservancy of Ol Kinyei‚ one of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the Serenegeti-Mara eco-system. This is pristine wilderness with open savannah plains‚ riverine forest‚ springs‚ streams and rivers‚ rolling hills and spectacular views across the Mara. Ol Kinyei belongs to a Maasai community who has recently set aside the conservancy as a sanctuary for wildlife. The conservancy holds a wide variety of the animal species for which the Mara is famous including a large resident pride of lions
Arrive at Safarilink lounge‚ Wilson Airport for your scheduled morning or afternoon flight to Masai Mara. The flight is approximately 40 minutes to Ol Seki Airstrip in Mara.
You will be met at the airstrip by Porini staff and transferred to Porini Camp for lunch. In the afternoon you will go on a game drive to explore the conservancy ending with a sundowner and a night game drive. Return to camp for a shower‚ dinner and overnight.
Full day in Maasai Mara with a picnic lunch. Driving in our custom built 4x4 vehicles‚ on the lookout for the big cats which the Mara is famous for. Sundowner & night game drive. Return to camp for dinner and overnight.
Early morning walk in the conservancy followed by breakfast and then transfer to the airstrip for the flight to Nairobi.
Period of service, departure days and fares:
Terms and Conditions
The package includes:
- 2 nights full board accommodation
- Return flights from Wilson airport
- 2 shared game drives per day
- Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara
- Park entrance fee
- Drinks and other personal items
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Single room supplement
- Easter weekend supplement
Terms & conditions:
- Rates quoted are for Non residents per person sharing.
- Single room supplement available on request.
- Discounted rates for East Africa residents are available on request.
To reconfirm your booking and to receive a final accommodation voucher please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org