Mara Serena Flying Package
Located at the very centre of the famous ‘Mara Triangle' in the world-renowned Masai Mara National Reserve‚ the Mara Serena Safari Lodge is the ultimate safari destination. Set high on a bush-cloaked hill with long views over the savannah and down to the winding coils of the hippo-filled Mara River‚ it stands centre-stage to one of Africa's most dramatic wildlife arenas‚ providing our guests with a ringside seat to the ‘greatest wildlife show on earth'‚ the legendary migration of the wildebeest.
Arrive at Safarilink lounge‚ Wilson Airport for your scheduled morning flight to the Masai Mara. The flight is approximately 45 minutes.
Upon arrival at the airstrip‚ you will be met by a driver/ guide who will transfer you to Mara Serena Lodge as you enjoy a short game drive just before check in. After lunch you will depart for a late afternoon game drive or enjoy other activities offered at the camp.
You will set out before sunrise in search of game as you enjoy the richness of the Park's wildlife.
Later in the day you will still enjoy an evening game drives in custom-built traditional safari vehicles‚ ‘sundowners' on Observation Hill‚ bush dinners and Maasai dance performances.
Enjoy a final early morning game drive‚ after which you will be transfered to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi.
Period of service, departure days and fares:
Terms and Conditions
The package includes:
- 2 nights full board accommodation
- Return flights from Wilson airport
- 2 shared game drives per day
- Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara
- Park entrance fee
- Drinks and other personal items
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Single room supplement
- Easter weekend supplement
Terms & conditions:
- Rates quoted are for Non residents per person sharing.
- Single room supplement available on request.
- Discounted rates for East Africa residents are available on request.
To reconfirm your booking and to receive a final accommodation voucher please send an email to email@example.com